Singapore Air quality report with 24hr PSI/AQI, 1hr PM2.5(fine particulate matter), 24Hr PM2.5, 24Hr particulate matter (PM10), sulphur dioxide (SO2), nitrogen dioxide (NO2), ozone (O3), and carbon monoxide (CO).
- 1hr PSI/AQI Widget
- NOTIFICATION service hourly on hazy day base on 1hr PM2.5 PSI/AQI > 100, 24hr PSI/AQI> 100 or Sumatra Hotspot count> 100
- supported PSI and AQI
- Haze map with wind direction, hotspots location and haze coverage (Map update on evening everyday)
- Line charts with 24hrs data including 24hr PSI/AQI, Sumatra Hotspot Count, 1hr PM2.5, 24Hr PM2.5, 24Hr PM10, 24Hr SO2, 1Hr NO2, 8Hr O3 and 8Hr CO.
- 1hr PM2.5 PSI breakpoints converted base on formula from NEA and breakpoints of 24-hr PM2.5(ug/m3).
- AQI breakpoints referred from The United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
SG Air is a free software application from the Astronomy subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-05. The program can be installed on Android.
SG Air (version 1.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.